Friday, July 23, 2010

A Honorees special Thank you -

After sending out my fund-raising email yesterday, I received the below response from on of our team Honorees...


" Dena.....Thanks for including me in this communication.....thanks for all you do for the team...... and thank you especially for allowing me to have the experience of watching my grandkids grow up (among the million other things that I am still doing on this earth).......you are welcome to cry with me for the happiness of knowing that you are doing marvelous things.....like watch fewer and fewer people lose their battles or stated another way.....helping those of us in the cancer community be successful at our fight to win our battle. You are making a difference.....you and your contributing family and friends are saving lives. Thank you from me and all of my fellow cancer patients. Good luck with your training and event this season. Sincerely, Doug"


His words say it all...he and others like him are why I do this season after season. They are why I raise money to fight cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment