Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hi Everyone....

Phew, what a week....and it's only Wednesday!!!  :o)

This has been a slow week for running due to my move.  However, Thursday night is our first track workout and then our first team run is Saturday at Stanford.  So, I am super excited!!!!  

It will feel good to run around the track...for more reasons than one.  It will be great to release some pent up energy (aka frustrations).  My move has been...well, less than smooth, so to run will feel AWESOME.  Also and most important, we have a new set of participants, which means I get to meet new people who are just starting out with TNT and help support their goals.  Supporting them always makes me feel good.  

The rest of my week is jam packed, but I can't wait to put on my running shoes and get out there!!!

To help me fight blood cancer check out my website:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/sj/honolulu09/dzlatunich

No comments:

Post a Comment